Thursday, January 19, 2012

snow days

It has been snowing like crazy the past few days, and Anders and I have both been cooped up in the house for way too long because of it. By yesterday, we had a severe case of cabin fever, and we decided the only thing to do was get bundled up, face the elements and head to Magnuson Park on Lake Washington. It might have been overly windy with an odd combination of wet snow mixed with rain, but we were so happy to be out that we didn't care a bit! 






I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure cartwheels are a symptom of cabin fever.

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which I like more....the family shot or the cartwheels. So awesome!
    Tomorrow (on the 5th snow day) I am going to call you to ask a technical question.
    BE READY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You are sweet. I'm ready for technical questions...just be prepared...I don't know much! I tried to edit my HTML yesterday. HA! FAIL!

      Delete