Friday, January 18, 2013

little things


The big, fun stuff in life, like vacations and weddings and birthdays, don't happen every day. It's the daily, little things that really make the ho-hum days special. I've been thinking a lot about little things lately. It's kinda nice to wake up every morning and not really know what little surprises are in store for you. I've been trying to appreciate those little moments more these days. Here are a few of my favorite little moments from the week:

My co-worker bought me an earl gray latte. I have never had one before, and it was the creamiest and most belly warming drink I could have asked for on these cold days.

Anders and a buddy happened to be downtown when I was getting off work. They picked me up thus eliminating me having to take the bus home! Bonus cause I hate the bus.

Anders had very exciting work news, which always makes for fun dinner conversation and usually leads to fun "what-if" daydreams.

I tried out two new recipes this week (this and this), and they both came out great and will be put on repeat. I love it when that happens!

And I somehow managed to snap off a picture of Maggie in mid-yawn that surprisingly wasn't blurry. This never happens to me.

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope your weekend is filled with lots of little surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment