Friday, March 16, 2012

key west




Although Mexico was great, Anders and I are in need of another break. The weather this week has just been too much to handle with the nonstop rain, wind and cold, so we are packing up and heading to Key West, FL for four days. It will be a short little trip (with my parents and my Aunt and Uncle!), but the forecast is calling for sun and temperatures in the 80s. At this point, I would settle for an hour in that kind of weather!

Since we are gone for only a short while, I figured some trip organization would help. 

Key West To Do List
1. Eat key lime pie (when in Rome, right?)
2. See something crazy 
3. Find a coconut tree
4. Breakfast at the Blue Heaven
6. Visit the No Name Pub
7. Track down Jimmy Buffet

Jimmy hangs out in Key West, right? Seems like a place he would be.

Please leave a comment if you have suggestions on places to check out. Anders and I have never been!

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sounds like a nice little break...I've been to Key West. The water is so blue, it is lovely. Are you driving from Miami?? It is a really cool drive if you are.
    I suggest visiting Ernest Hemingway's home. It is a museum now and really cool, especially if you enjoy Hemingway...and that brings me to suggestion #2...read some Hemingway while you are there. Let me know if you want to borrow a book.
    Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete