Friday, April 5, 2013

just for fun

Okay, I know it's Friday and not "throwback Thursday," but I was looking through an old external hard drive and found some pictures of when Anders and I were first together. I feel like Anders looks the same, but I had bangs! What was I thinking...And Maggie? She was so skinny. Ha.


This is literally the first day we met. We actually have a really great picture of us together at this moment, but this is the "oh crap the camera went off when we weren't ready" picture that I think is pretty funny.

New Year's Eve 2007. I wasn't even living in Seattle yet (I was in Denver).

Anders helped me move from Denver to Seattle, and this was a stop we made in Jackson Hole. We went hiking in the Teton Mts.

Our old pup, Jackson.

New Years a year later

Lake of the Ozarks 2008...we had just gotten engaged!

We had just finished Wii boxing. I don't know why he is pretending he is the champ when I clearly remember winning.

Kauai 2009

Maggie is such a young pup.

Thanks for taking a look back with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment