Friday, April 12, 2013

honey nut spread



I was just in Denver for work and the best thing of the whole trip was the continental breakfast the hotel offered. I mean, there were the standards...eggs, coffee, granola, but they also had something I have never seen before...honey peanut butter! It was so delicious that I decided to give it a try when I got home. I gave my version a little spin by adding pecans and peanuts, and I think it might have actually come out better than the hotel's. Give it a try if your breakfast needs a little fun.

Honey Nut Spread

Ingrediants
1 cup of dry roasted pecans
1 1/4 cup of dry roasted peanuts
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons honey

Directions: 
Mix all ingredients in a food processor until spreadable. This will take a few minutes. Adjust levels to taste (I would not judge if you added more honey).

No comments:

Post a Comment