Monday, March 18, 2013

my favorite room

Anders and I have this quirky little room in our tiny house that hasn't served much of a purpose for a long time. It's an open room visible from the kitchen, and you have to walk through it to get to the back bedroom. For the longest time, it held a desk to make it an office, but it was never used and the desk held so much clutter that the room was mostly just an eyesore. Anders and I finally decided to change it up in there by removing the desk and adding a little table and chairs, family pictures, pike place fish memorabilia and tons and tons of plants. It's officially my new favorite spot in the house. You can even see our neighbor's blooming tree outside the window, and with all the green and natural light, it's the prefect place to wait for spring time. Also, I'm thinking the rest of the house needs more plants as well. They just make me so happy!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cute! I want to come sit at your table and drink a cup of coffee. When's a good time for you?

    ReplyDelete