Wednesday, March 20, 2013

a little update...

 Anders has been on his book tour this past week; stopping in New York, San Fran, Portland and finally on to Denver. Meanwhile, it has just been me and Maggie at home. Until today that is!!! I got home today from work, minding my own business, and when I walked in the door I saw Anders home early! He has a small break before he leaves for Denver, so he came home for a few days and surprised me. AND not only did he surprise me by coming home early, but he brought Pok Pok (a very well known Thai restaurant that I've been dying to try) all the way home from Portland with him because I literally won't stop talking about it. 
I mean, pleeeeease! Do husbands get much better than that?
I don't think so.

Here is all the press from the book tour from the last week in case you missed it.

AM Northwest (Katu.com)

The pictures above are from the book tour via the Pike Place Fish instagram and Anders' instagram. Click the hyperlinks to check them out if you don't have the app on a smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment