Thursday, December 6, 2012

ornaments


Anders and I decorated our house for Christmas this past weekend including putting up the tree. I love going through the ornaments one by one and remembering where they all came from. My favorite ornaments are the ones Anders and I made as little kids. You can see one I made in the bottom, right corner of the above picture. It was made circa 1986 by cutting out a picture from an old card and putting it in a foil wrapped canning lid. Classic. You know what, though, I actually remember making this. I was four.

Here is my FAVORITE homemade ornament by Anders. It makes me laugh so hard.


 And keeping with tradition, we buy one new ornament every year that we are married that represents us as a couple. This could be something about love, marriage, commitment...or...it could be bacon.


See last year's ornament here.

No comments:

Post a Comment