Monday, December 10, 2012

photo a day

My sister, Kate, just got her first SRL camera. This is pretty exciting because now I have someone to nerd out with on F stops and shutter speeds. She wanted to practice shooting in manual, so she found this photo a day project and asked me to do it with her. The project is just for the month of December, and you are given one subject to shoot every day for the month. I need all the practice I can get as well, so I thought it was a good reason to stretch my mind creatively and also bounce tips, tricks, ideas and critiques off each other. Here are some of our pictures so far!

Subject: Red
Taken by Kate

Subject: Something you are currently reading
Taken by me

Subject: Something you are reading
Taken by Kate

Subject: Ornament
Taken by Kate

Subject: Shopping
Taken by me

We're only 9 days in, but I'm excited to keep working at it. I'll share some more pictures as we progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment