Monday, August 20, 2012

sunset supper

My favorite event in all of Seattle is the Sunset Supper, which is held at the Pike Place Market. When I try to explain it to people I usually say it's like the Taste of Seattle only instead of paying each time you want to try a vendor, you actually pay just one fee and you get to try EVERYTHING. Tons of high end Seattle restaurants, wineries and distilleries serve up food and drinks all night long (think Matt's in the Market, Seatown and Trophy Cupcakes!). Anders and I made it a mission to try everything, but luckily being too full to live was for a good cause. The event raises money for the Pike Place Market Medical Clinic, Senior Center, Child Care and Food Bank.

Also, I apologize for the lack of good photos. It was hard to take pictures with a plate in one hand and a wine glass in the other! Priorities, right? 







No comments:

Post a Comment