Saturday, June 30, 2012

misty meadows gardens

I went to a garden party today that featured an amazing artist and her garden art, and I wanted to share it with all of you too.The artist is named Debi Johnson, and she owns Misty Meadows Gardens. She creates garden sculptures that look like flowers, however, they are all made out of reclaimed dishes! How cool is that! I bought one of the tiny green flowers,which was made out of a candy dish, a candle holder and a napkin ring. I love discovering new artists, and I have a lot of respect for people who have such interesting, creative visions. I really could see my yard filled with these beauties! 




I think as I find new artists that I like I'm going to start posting them here as I did with Cosmic Garden Design. I like sharing the knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment