Wednesday, July 1, 2015

finished product

As promised, here are the final products Anders and I made in our glassblowing class. Anders made the bowl on the left and mine is on the right. Anders' bowl is much larger and thinner while mine is smaller and thicker. I think this has to do with the fact that he probably had more wind than me. I love them both, though.

Anders and I have been trying to buy each other experiences for gifts rather than things, and while we did actually end up with "things" from this experience it really means a whole lot more to me that we went and did the workshop together. These bowls will now always remind me of that afternoon. 

If anyone is interested in doing this themselves, we went to the Seattle Glassblowing Studio downtown.


No comments:

Post a Comment