Saturday, May 3, 2014

men at work

Hi everyone! Meet Mark. 


Mark is my co-worker, and he also happens to be a brilliant photographer (check out his work here). He is working on a new project for Pike Place Fish, which resulted in a early morning photoshoot while the guys set up for the day. 


Mark told me I could tag along since I'm always trying to learn new photography tips and tricks, and he said he could give me a few pointers. It was a lot of fun to shoot around with someone whose work I really admire.

Here are a few of my favorite shots that I captured, and while I still have so much to learn about this crazy photography hobby, I do feel like I'm getting better at trying new things. It's a start.

Stay tuned to hear about the cool product the boys will be launching soon!

1 comment: