Friday, June 7, 2013

p-patch

Last night I met up with some of the other Pike Place Fish wives and their kids, and we had a lovely picnic in a p-patch. It was a warm and sunny night with good conversation and babies. I sure do love getting to hold (other peoples') babies.

I've never actually seen artichoke growing before. Pretty cool.

The p-patch!

This little guy doesn't belong to me, but I sure do love him.

He actually belongs to my friend, Dina.

And this sweet girl? 

She belongs to my friend, Meghan.

 And this handsome boy?

And this pretty girl?

They belong to my friend, Jennifer

My friends sure do have awesome kids!

It was a lot of fun ladies! Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah. Your pictures capture so much of their awesomeness. Yes, let's do it again.

    ReplyDelete