Wednesday, July 11, 2012

art in the park

One of the best things about living in Seattle is that you can go run errands on your lunch hour and stumble across an art gallery in a park. These statues have been hanging out at Westlake Center minding their own business for a month now. I couldn't find any information about the artist or how long these statues will hang out here, but I was glad I got to witness them before they left (Full disclosure: I thought they were those humans that pretend to be statues for the longest time. I stared for at least 5 minutes before working up the courage to touch one. They aren't actually real people.) Also, I don't know if the blue trees are part of the exhibit, but they add a nice touch don't you think?





Should I tell him he has something on his face?

No comments:

Post a Comment