Thursday, April 26, 2012

draft luck

Remember when my little sister made Anders and I little crossed-stitched people that looked like us? Well, not to be outdone, my older sister made us these super cute little Seahawks themed monsters and penguins! Maybe you are wondering what penguins and monsters have to do with the Seahawks, but they showed up right before the draft tonight, so I’m thinking they are like those old troll dolls. You know, for good luck and all. We’ll probably get awesome draft picks this year all because of my sister.

My family is seriously so crafty. I think my Mom and my sisters should have a contest to see who can send Anders and I the coolest crafts! Ready...GO!



2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! You are so lucky to have such a crafty family sending you goods! I'm excited to see the Seahawks video that was filmed yesterday...good luck with the draft tonight. You know I don't know enough about it...so just good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, like I have time to make anything crafty now!!! I can't even get my mystery quilt done, and I'm the last one! Maybe we should have a contest to see what you can make US!!

    ReplyDelete