Wednesday, July 10, 2013

a walk in the woods

Anders and I took Maggie to my favorite secret spot in Seattle last weekend. It's a wooded area that's totally hidden and hard to find. I don't think many people know about it because we rarely see anyone back there. We can let Maggie off her leash, and she is seriously the happiest dog on the planet while we are there. Anders and I are pretty happy too because it's a total escape from the city without actually leaving the city. I would tell you where it is, but, well, then it wouldn't be our secret anymore would it?


And while this was a super fun part of my day, I have to show this photo below to prove that life isn't always so picture perfect...

See that brown stripe down Maggie's side? That would be where Anders spilled coffee on her. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment